Grace and Truth is a non-denominational Bible church
Dedicated to the proclamation of the Gospel of Jesus Christ
And the teaching of God's word
What We Believe!
- That the Bible is God's Word - 2 Timothy 3 16
- That Jesus Christ is the Son of God - Luke 1 35, John 1 1 and 14, Galatians 4 4, and I Timothy 2 5
- That man is lost & unable to save himself - Romans 3 9 and 23, Psalms 51 5, and Jeremiah 17 9
- That Jesus paid for all the sins of mankind by his death and resurrection - Isaiah 53 5-6, II Corinthians 5 21, Hebrews 2 9, and I Peter 2 24
- That eternal life is received by faith in Christ and apart from any works or merit of man - John 3 16
- That Jesus Christ is coming again - John 14 1-3
December 9th- Program Practice @ 6pm
December 16th- Christmas Program 'What is Christmas?' @ 6pm
December 19th- Christmas Program at Washington Manor @ 6pm
December 23rd- Christmas Observance Program @ 6pm
December 30th- Alex & Kaylee's Wedding @ 5pm
December 31st- New Years Eve Service @ 6pm
Monthly Memory Verses
Vs. 14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God.
Vs. 15 For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, "Abba, Father."
Vs. 16 The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God,
Vs. 17 and if children, then heirs—heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with Him, that we may also be glorified together.
Vs. 18 For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
Fellowship Dinner/ Potluck after the morning service every last Sunday of the month.
Sign up on the sheet in the foyer if you plan to attend Alex & Kaylee's wedding.